Sunday, April 1, 2012

2012 Reading List (4/1/12)

So reading has been a little slow lately with school getting into crunch time here, but I finally decided to give a series that's been sitting on my shelf (complete) for the longest time a chance.  The Chronicles of Vladamir Tod.  It's a 5 book series that I collected here and there over the past few years, but just never really got around to reading.  Facepalm.  I started on Thursday and finished a couple of hours ago.  And man am I a dumbass for pushing them off for so long, haha.  I loved this series.  Especially the 4th book.  I can't wait to dig into her spinoff series.

Well, I have a pretty busy week ahead, but when I get a chance I'll try to do a review of each individual book.  Actually I still need to do reviews for the other books I've already read, too.  Hmm, man am I behind.  Anyway, until then...

15. The Chronicles of Vladamir Tod: Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer

16. The Chronicles of Vladamir Tod: Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer

17. The Chronicles of Vladamir Tod: Tenth Grade Bleeds by Heather Brewer

18. The Chronicles of Vladamir Tod: Eleventh Grade Burns by Heather Brewer

19. The Chronicles of Vladamir Tod: Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer

No comments:

Post a Comment