Friday, April 20, 2012

Blog Update!

Haven't posted in a while because I've been pretty busy with school.  I have just one week left and then a week of finals to wrap it all up.  So what's been going on since the last post?  Not much, haha.  Just been watching a lot of the NFL Network's Path To The Draft features (starts next Thursday, ye-yeah), doing things around the house, studying, and knocking out tons of HW, papers, and projects.  Next time I hop on will probably be to give my opinion on the 1st round of the NFL draft and especially discussing the Panthers pick.  Maybe I'll even manage to squeeze some time out for more Fall TV Network predictions.  I guess we'll see.

 I will definitely be back on here briefly, though, to start up my next giveaway contest!  (I won't be able to do much "advertising" for this one, so if anyone wanted to get the news out on the various blogs, I'd appreciate it.  Or maybe your ploy is to not mention it so you have an excellent chance of being a winner...hmm...)  Haha, anyway, it'll run from Tuesday May 1st (probably starting at 12 or 1 PM or just whenever I get a chance to start it up after I finish my final that morning) through the same time on May 8th.  I'm thinking that for this one I'll be doing a 3 book giveaway with 2 winners!  The 1st name drawn will get their choice of the books and the 2nd name drawn will get to choose out of the remaining 2.  I'm going to rehash 2 books from the previous giveaway and add a new one to the bunch (like I had mentioned previously).  They'll be: Delirium by Lauren Oliver, Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr, and Fracture by Megan Miranda Fracture is the new addition and is actually an ARC copy and looks like this:
I enjoyed all of these books and I have no doubt that you guys will too.

When I actually get some time on my hands to sit down on here and add some updates I plan on catching up on my movie reviews (will probably be from John Carter - The Avengers by then).  I plan on FINALLY getting some book reviews on here, likely starting with Jennifer Armentrout's Covenant series and Heather Brewer's The Chronicles of Vladamir Tod series.  And I plan on trying to officially set up my interview with author Vincent Morrone about his first book, Vision of Shadows, the kick off book in an exciting new paranormal series.

Alright, well that's about it for now.  Hope you all have a good weekend and continue to check back leading up to the start of the new contest.  Hopefully when I've finished up school I'll be able to keep this blog a little more interesting with more consistent posts and different things, haha.  Anyway, until then...

#daemoninvasion

No comments:

Post a Comment